- 15 Min/Potty Break - $13.50
- 30 Min Visit - $16.50
- 45 Min Visit - $19.00
Weekly Mon-Fri Visits *(Discounted Rate):*
- 15 Min/Potty Break - $62.50
- 30 Min Visits - $77.50
- 45 Min Visits - $90.00
Full Day Package:
- (2 - 30 Min & 1 - 15 Min) - $42.50
Overnights (Your Home):
- 12hr period - $45.00
- Price includes 2 x Walks, one on arrival (PM) and one in the morning (AM); I will stay in your home so your pet(s) does not have to leave.
- 24 hr Period (1 pet) - $35.00
- 24 hr Period (2 pets) - $40.00
- Your pet(s) will come to my home, have lots of love, playtime and walks. It will feel just like HOME.
- Dog(s) must have all their shots including Bordetella (Kennel Cough). Flea & Tick Prevention during the summer months, dogs must be house trained and well behaved...other conditions may apply
- Please call for pricing, the price will depend on the number of visits and if overnights will be required.
- If your pet(s) feels more comfortable staying in their own home than this could be the option for you. I can visit them as many times as needed, walk, play, meds even stay over during the night so they are not alone and have plenty of cuddles.
30 Min Visits
- 1 - 2 Cats - $13.50
- 3 - 4 Cats - $18.50
- 5+ Cats - $22.50
- Longer visits can be provided for an additional fee.
- 12hr period (Cats) - $35.00
- If your pet(s) doesn't like to sleep alone, I can be there for them.
- 15 Min Visit (Will include indoor plants and house check) - $10.00
- 30 Min Visit (Will include indoor/outdoor plants, inground plants plus house check) - $20.00
- 45 Min Visit (Allows for larger backyards & the above-average # of pot plants plus house check) - $30.00
This service also includes mail pick up, newspapers/flyers, open/close blinds, turn on/off lights, flush toilets, check windows and doors, put out the garbage and a walk around inside and out. Also check for floods, break-ins, fires, storm damage etc; Additional fees:
- First, the initial consultation is FREE, follow up visits if required (by client) are $10.00 per visit
- If the key is not available during the meet n greet a pickup fee of $10.00 will apply.
- If the key is to be returned to the client after the service has been provided a return fee of $10.00 will apply.
- Please contact me for pricing.
- If you are unable to get your pet(s) to the vets or groomers, I can do that for you. I will gladly pick them up, drop off (stay if necessary) and bring home safely.
- In addition, if you are not able to go to the pet store and need supplies just let me know and I can shop and bring back, or even just pick up for you.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS - CANCELLATIONS, ETC.
- All paperwork MUST be completed in full.
- Written consent must be provided for administering medications. No additional fee for administering medications.
- MUST provide copies of updated vaccine certificates.
- I MUST be informed of any changes in your pet(s) food or health.
- Booking requests MUST be submitted via email.
For all Statutory Holidays, an additional fee of $5 will apply, per visit; unless otherwise stated. (Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Civic Holiday, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day)
Christmas Eve - from $10
- Christmas Day - from $10
- Boxing Day
- New Year's Eve - from $10
- New Year's Day- from $10
(a) Bookings made for services 3 days or less (dog walking/pet or house-sitting) cancellations may be made up to 24 hours in advance of your scheduled service.
- Cancellations made LESS than 24 hours in advance will result in 50% of that service fee.
(b) Bookings made for services 4 days or longer (dog walking/pet or house-sitting) cancellations may be made up to 5 days in advance of your scheduled service.
- Cancellations made LESS than 5 days will result in 50% of that service fee.
- Payment by cash or eTransfer only!
Payment must be made on/prior to the service being provided & all pricing includes 2 pets unless otherwise stated.
All pricing is subject to HST @ 13%